The Technology of the Future Ltd. takes data privacy seriously and adheres to high data protection standards as well as transparency of personal data collection and processing.
The Technology of the Future Ltd. has implemented reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data collected by us via the Site against unauthorised access, misuse, loss, or destruction. However, the internet is generally not regarded as a secure environment, and information sent via the internet may be accessed by unauthorised third parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content, or technical failures. Please note that we accept no responsibility or liability for the security of your information transmitted via the internet to the Website. To protect your privacy, we would like to remind you that you may also choose another channel of communication with Technology of the Future Ltd., which you deem is appropriate.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection, processing, and use of personal information as described below.
Collection of Personal Information
When you visit our Site or open our emails, we may collect certain information by automated means. The information we may collect in this manner includes your IP address, network location, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, and dates and times of website visits. We also may use these and similar technology in emails we send you to collect certain information, such as whether you opened or clicked on links in our email. We, or our appointed service providers, may also collect certain personal information through your interaction with marketing communication, text messages, or emails we (or others on our behalf) send.
We may use third-party web analytics services on the Site. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) may be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
The providers of third-party plugins and widgets on the Site, such as embedded videos and social media sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Site and your interactions with the plugins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the providers of the plugins and widgets.
Use of Personal Information
Technology of the Future Ltd. may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- to review the usage and operations of the Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- to personalize and enhance your website experience;
- to respond to your questions and to process your subscription requests
- as applicable and with your consent where applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Technology of the Future Ltd. or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
- to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes.
Disclosure and sharing of Personal Information
The Technology of the Future Ltd. may disclose the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
- With our third-party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
The Technology of the Future Ltd. may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for marketing or analytics uses on behalf of Technology of the Future Ltd.
Retention of Personal Information
The Technology of the Future Ltd. will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for or to comply with legal, regulatory and/or contractual requirements.
Links to Third-Party Websites